IT Operations Office Manager
The IT Operations Office Manager is under the direct supervision of the Director of IT Operations. The Office Manager is responsible for all necessary administrative duties pertaining to IT Operations, manages printing and duplication services, supervises student team members, and manages the procurement of technology assets for Lee University. Interacting with staff with a high level of professionalism and confidentiality is crucial to this role. The successful candidate should be highly organized and proactive and exhibit outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
Bachelor’s degree preferred, and a minimum of two years experience in office management required.
- Proficient knowledge of common computer applications specifically Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Ability to learn and become proficient in the use of the university ERP system
- Ability to learn and adapt to a constantly changing environment
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to work under pressure and to maintain efficiency and composure
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills
- Ability to establish and maintain cooperative and harmonious working relationships with a variety of campus constituencies and external vendors
- Manage and track IT Operations operating budget including processing invoices, purchase orders, and other reoccurring bills as determined by the Director
- Manage and track duplication services budget including departmental chargebacks for incurred printing and duplication services
- Manage the procurement of IT assets for IT Operations, employee purchases, and departmental purchases including budgeting, ordering, and asset tracking
- Manage student team member employee onboarding including scheduling, training, work assignments and budgeting
- Prepare travel itinerary, reservations, and other arrangements for departmental personnel
- Receives and routes calls for the Director of IT Operations
- Responsible for scanning, filing, and maintain various IT Operations and Lee University contracts and records
- Maintain and order office supplies
- Assist Director in maintaining the business calendar for the department
- Will be required to work outside of normal business hours on occasion
- Perform other related duties as assigned by the Director
Interested candidates can electronically submit resumes to Chris Golden, Director of Information Technology, at email@example.com.