Support Analyst I
The Support Analyst I is under the supervision of the Director of IT Operations. The Support Analyst I is responsible for supporting end users with hardware and software needs.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
An Associate’s Degree or equivalent work experience in a related field is required, Bachelor’s Degree preferred. Support Analyst I must have a working knowledge of workstation support. Excellent written and verbal communication skills are a must. Ability to keep a positive attitude and professional demeanor in a high pressure environment is a must.
- Maintains a high standard of customer service in dealing with and responding to technical issues.
- Investigates, analyzes, and resolves complex hardware problems; performs advanced hardware repairs, maintenance, technical assistance, and support on a wide range of computers and peripherals.
- Analyzes and resolves problems with software, applications, and systems; provides a wide range of in-depth technical assistance to end users.
- Collaborate with peers to ensure team goals are met efficiently and professionally.
- Reviews, prioritizes, and processes support incidents; provides detailed documentation of all work performed on assigned support requests.
- Follows processes for maintaining inventory tracking and asset management.
- Trains and supervises student employees, as appropriate.
- Maintains a broad knowledge of state-of-the-art computer technology, equipment, and systems; participates in professional development activities as appropriate.
- Researches, analyzes, and recommends appropriate computer hardware for customized computer configurations.
- Participate in on-call rotation for off hour’s computer system emergencies including weekends and holidays.
- Other duties as assigned by the Director of IT Operations.
Interested candidates can electronically submit resumes to Edie Shackelford, Secretary to the Director of IT Operations, at firstname.lastname@example.org.